Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day





Happy Mothers Day to my very loving Mom. You are a true inspiration and I would be happy if I could be half the person you are. You are strong. You are loving. You are caring. And you have never said no and worked hard to raise 5 beautiful children (yes, I just called myself beautiful).

You are an angel in disguise and I miss you every day of my life. I miss your affection and I miss your enthusiasm. I miss how you would nurse me back to health every time I fall sick. You do it so well that not once in my life did I miss a class because I was sick. I miss your cooking, and I miss how you would cook special food for me everyday because I wouldnt eat anything. I miss how you had to add potatoes to everything you cooked for a month or so because otherwise I wouldnt eat them. I miss having random conversations with you, watching you bake in the kitchen and just giving you company in the kitchen.

I know I don't let you know that I love you but I hope you do know that. I am sorry for been a very stubborn kid as I grew up and would never settle for anything but what I want. I am sorry for having a short temper and for saying and doing things sometimes to hurt you. I am sorry that I couldnt live upto your expectations sometimes. But, I promise you this today. I will make you proud, I will make you the proudest mum ever and I will never do anything that would hurt you.

I love you Mom and a very happy Mothers day.

(sorry I couldnt find a more recent photo, this one is from 2009)
Share This

4 comments:

Contact

Have a question, or wanna confess your love, just press the button below, I would definitely get back to you.



Designed By Seo Blogger Templates