Monday, May 5, 2014

Blue Hair Experiment / Video






As most of you who are on my Facebook know I just coloured my hair blue, more like dirty blonde with a light purple across. It was supposed to be an electric blue but didn't turn out as well.

My very good friend Naal helped me dye the hair and Crystal gave us company. Being the clever person I am I videoed the process. And then I had a blonde moment and forgot to video how it turned out.

Here is roughly how it went. Hope you enjoy the video. And subscribe for more shenanigans.





Share This

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It actually does! Was pretty disappointed at first, but I like it now :)

      Delete

Contact

Have a question, or wanna confess your love, just press the button below, I would definitely get back to you.



Designed By Seo Blogger Templates