Saturday, April 26, 2014

Strawberries Taste How Lips Do





Ed Sheeran is my favourite singer (ok, one of my favourite singers), and I love pretty much all his songs. I have been hooked to his Small Bump, Lego House and The A Team (although the song was about a coke addicted hooker!) since I first heard them ages ago.

My newest Ed Sheeran addiction is Little Bird from the Deluxe Edition of his album +. I love the album and the acoustic covers of the song he has done on YouTube.

Can't wait for his new album 'x' which is set to come out on 23rd June this year!

Hope you enjoy the songs :)


Ed Sheeran - Little Bird (Couldn't find a version on his YouTube channel)

Ed Sheeran - Small Bump

Ed Sheeran - The A Team

Ed Sheeran - Lego House



Here is a picture of Ed Sheeran holding a cute cat. Have a good day.

Share This

4 comments:

  1. Lego House and The A Team, Which one you gonna play first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like The A Team more, might just be my sick twisted mind :P

      Delete
  2. what do your lips taste like?

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Have a question, or wanna confess your love, just press the button below, I would definitely get back to you.



Designed By Seo Blogger Templates