Monday, April 21, 2014

Not So Extra Ordinary Tales Of Life.





Once upon a time not long ago there was a handsome bloke who found the perfect blog after years of blogging. He was filled with joy and a smile from ear to ear. Then Twitter bought Posterous and shut them down. The End.

Welcome to my millionth blog. I have been blogging since 2007 and for some reason I cant seem to hold on to one blog for too long. I outgrew some, I lost track of some, I deleted some in 'Jazbaath*' and if thats not bad enough a multi million dollar company bought my host only to shut them down.

Here are 21 somethings about me

01. I am Nawaf.
02. I am 21.
03. I am single.
04. My current relationship status is hopeless.
05. I am doing my Bachelors in Public Administration at University of Canberra in Australia.
06. My idea of a pet is a rock.
07. I co-founded Dhi Youth Movement and have dedicated my time money and sweat for her growth.
08. I am a One Young World Ambassador from the OYW 2012 Summit.
09. I love children, as long as they stand a safe distance from me.
10. Dogs love me, especially the bigger they are they more they love me, I am surprise how my crotch is still intact. (is that about me?)
11. I love travelling and have been to 7 countries and 4 continents in 3 years.
12. I love watching YouTube videos and now you should go check Cool Stuff and subscribe to everyone there.
13. I love photography and bought my first DSLR a few weeks back.
14. I like to pretend to be healthy but I love any food that is deep fried and unhealthy.
15. I am not allergic to any food but I don't eat eggs or shell fish.
16. I went vegetarian for a month once to win someone over.
17. I am scared of sea weed in shallow waters.
18. When I want something I will whine and rhyme till I get it.
19. I am obsessed with shoes and scarves.
20. I am always correct, I wouldnt state a fact unless i am 100% sure of it accuracy.
21. I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Hope these 21 things about me has grabbed your attention.

This blog is going to be me randomly rambling about different things and going through different and new experiences. Apart from random rambles the blog is linked to my YouTube channel where I will be randomly rambling on video, a gallery with some cool shots, my bucket list of things I want to do before I die, Cool Stuff which is cool blogs and YouTube channels I follow and contact which gives you every possible way of stalking me.

Hope you like reading it and subscribe for more :)



*Jazbaath - a strong emotional response (?)

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Have a question, or wanna confess your love, just press the button below, I would definitely get back to you.



Designed By Seo Blogger Templates