Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Life in Australia





I moved to Australia in January this year. Its been almost 4 months since I moved and there has been good days, bad days and really bad days. But, I am taking life as it comes and making everything a learning experience or a crying experience.

I am sharing a three room unit in a student accommodation and sharing with 2 other really cool Maldivian's. Hamy and MJ are the only reason I hand in my assignments on time, or eat, or leave my room. They are pretty cool and it feels like living in a little Maldives :D

I spent a lot of time after I moved with Naal, I have idolised her since I first I met her, always wanted to be like her. No, not grow boobs. She has a great sense of humour and our Naal and Naaf adventures will never be forgotten. I spend a lot of good times with Naal and boyfriend and a lot more times sleeping on her couch.

Crystal, Morgan and Taylor are the awesomest Aussies ;) They were some of my first friends here and we have been pretty close since then. If I got a penny for every time we went to Maccas at the middle of the night cause we did not want to cook I did have enough money to buy Maccas (almost!).

As for Aussie people I was a little skeptic when I moved because media often portrays Aussies as racist, but to date I have had a really nice experience and the people are 10 times more nice than Maldivians. People are genuinely caring and beautiful both inside an out.

My favourite part of living in Australia is travelling. I love the miles and miles of scenery untouched by human evil. I love the sight of cows, sheep and horses graving on the grass. I love the uniqueness of the Aussie green. I love the hills, forests, rivers, lakes and endless stretches of nothing with lay ahead. Simply put I love travelling and I love road trips even more.

I could think of a lot of favourite times I spent here but I think the first day and night at Crystals place in Braidwood was my favourite to date, I haven't had that much fun in a very long time. The right company at the right time in the right place leads to good memories, that is of course if you are not a sadist and like sad stuff.

The favourite place would be Kiama, a little seaside town we went to last weekend. It was like a piece of heaven on earth. Such breathtaking view that it almost left me breathless. Maybe when I get old and retire I will buy a small house there and die peacefully.

Anyhoo thats enough about random stuff. Want to know anything more ask me and I might just tell you. Just kidding, I will.

Hope you all are having a great day and loved reading this.


Share This

2 comments:

Contact

Have a question, or wanna confess your love, just press the button below, I would definitely get back to you.



Designed By Seo Blogger Templates